Q&A - CIPD qualification registration process
Read our blog to find out more
Date: Tuesday 24th July 2018
Are you ready to become an HR Profesional?
Follow the steps and get qualified with Bradfield Learning & Development:
1) CIPD Consultation - Our CIPD Expert Advisor will ask you a few questions to guide you and offer you the qualifications that would suit your profile.
2) Telephone Interview – If you are looking to take the higher level CIPD qualification, one of our qualified tutors will call you and have a 15-20 minute conversation with you about your experience to ensure that it is the right level of CIPD for you.
3) Registration - You need to complete an online registration form for your chosen course. As part of the registration, you will be required to complete a short written English test. As most Bradfield students do not speak English as their first language, this is just a few questions about you and your experience to ensure you have a good enough level of English to succeed on the course.
4) Course Attendance and Assessments – You will have to attend all study days and complete assignments in your own time in order to gain the qualification. The assessments are a mixture of in-class observations, multiple choice tests and written assignments.
5) CIPD Membership - In order to receive your CIPD certificate at the end of your course, you will need to enrol as a Student Member of CIPD via their website.
Any questions? Call us on +971 4 440 5190 or email us Enquiries@bradfield.co.uk