Strategic Talent Management - Resourcing & Retaining High Potential Employees
New interactive workshop series in the GCC region
Date: Friday 3rd August 2018
If it is the quality of the people that makes an organisation great, how can HR ensure that we are successfully managing the attraction and development of key talent to meet the needs of the business?
In this interactive workshop, delegates will discover best practice strategies to enable them to identify, recruit and retain high potential and high performing staff – giving them an opportunity to implement the practical tools and techniques top organisations utilise to help them win the war for talent.
- Understand the importance of strategic talent management and the link to organisational success
- Review the impact of talent management on effective succession planning
- Identify practical tools for workforce and talent planning – go to market or grow your own?
- Effectively identify potential – what is high potential and what are the 4 key cornerstones of talent?
- Develop strategies for attracting, developing & deploying talent in the organisation
- Keeping the best – how to ensure that you retain talent within the organisation
Andy Callaghan is a Senior Learning & Development Consultant with Bradfield, delivering programmes in the GCC region.
In his previous roles he has been responsible for implementing Talent Management programmes, Sales & Leadership training, appraisal processes and also rolled out a coaching programme across the 80,000 staff in one of the UK´s largest banks.
We will share the dates soon. Spaces go quickly, so make sure you grab your place as soon as possible.