Diploma in Human Resource Management
Who Should Attend?
The Certificate in Human Resources Management is designed for experienced HR professionals who may have already completed a Certificate in Personnel Practice or a Certificate in HR Practice and who are looking to develop their skills and enhance their knowledge at management level.
- Developing professional practice
- Business issues and the contexts of HR
- Using information in HR
- Improving organisational performance
- Reward Management
- Either: Employment Law (UK and Europe) Or: Resource and Talent Planning (Middle East)
- Managing and coordinating the HR function
- Employee engagement