Diploma in Human Resource Practice
Who Should Attend?
The Diploma in HR Practice has been designed as a first level qualification in the field of HR. It is suitable for people who are new to the role of HR or for people who have worked in HR for a number of years but who do not hold any formal qualifications.
- Developing yourself as an effective HR practitioner
- Understanding organisations and the role of HR
- Recording, analysing and using HR information
- Resourcing talent
- Supporting good practice in managing employment relations
- Supporting good practice in performance and reward management
- Supporting change within organisations
- Delivering Learning & Development activity