Recruitment and Interviewing Skills
A professional approach to recruitment provides added value to all those involved in the process. As an HR Consultancy, our team at Bradfield is a living example of what good practice in recruitment interviewing, selection and team building can bring to an organisation.
For anyone involved in the recruitment and interviewing of staff this course is a must. Recognition from the ILM is an added bonus for those who successfully pass the recruitment assessment. The programme can be used as part of a wider programme of training in HR.
To develop knowledge and understanding of recruitment and interviewing skills as required by a practising or potential first line manager.
Following this programme delegates will be able to:
- Understand implications of key employment legislation affecting recruitment and selection
- Follow simple techniques for job analysis and methods of vacancy advertising
- Develop appropriate selection criteria
- Demonstrate effective interviewing and selection techniques
- Basic legal aspects of recruitment
- Identify an organisation’s policies and procedures that could guide the manager in recruitment and selection
- As part of the process of effective job analysis, prepare job descriptions and person specifications for an identified workplace position
- Establish recognised vacancy internal and external advertising methods
- Development of relevant and workable selection criteria linked to job descriptions and person specifications
- Use of assessment criteria to shortlist applicants
- Preparation for selection interviews to ensure impartiality and optimum decision-making
- Explain recognised selection techniques that could be used during interview processes
- A 25 Question Multiple-choice test
Formative Assessment - Classroom based question and answers sessions with exercises and a roleplay activity.
Summative Assessment - A 25 Question Multiple-choice test. To be taken on day three in the last session. The test papers will be marked and the results will be published.
Our trainers are all highly experienced in the classroom, almost all with a CIPD qualification and all of whom have been in HR for many years. Click here to see the Bradfield Team
£3,900 for a group of 6 delegates and £650 for each additional delegate to a maximum of 8 delegates.
Numbers of delegates:
We are able to provide courses for up to eight delegates. Smaller numbers are of course welcome and this enables our trainers to provide more individual attention to those attending.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org