Learning Needs Analysis
Duration: ½ day
Purpose and aim of course
This course allows learners to be able to plan and conduct an effective learning needs analysis in order to identify developmental needs. It provides the necessary practical skills of how to undertake such an analysis and to be able to recommend effective learning solutions. Specifically, the course allows learners to recognise the various methods and techniques in order to identify learns, prioritise them and implement a learning plan for individuals.
This unit is suitable for persons who:
- wish to develop their skills in Learning and Development and HR,
- want to support organisations in meeting their learning and development needs,
- are involved in identifying personal needs and have a role in recommending learning solutions.
On completion of this course, learners will:
- be able to identify the learning and development needs of individuals, teams and organisations,
- be able to prioritise learning needs effectively,
- understand the various ways how learning needs can be met,
- develop and implement a learning/training plan.
Learners will receive all necessary material for this course including copies of presentation slides and exercises used in class.
This course is a stand-alone course and does not require any previous knowledge.