Time Management Skills
Duration: ½ day
Purpose and aim of course
This course allows learners to be able to manage their time more effectively. This can be achieving by sharpening organisational skills and better management of priorities. It provides an opportunity for learners to understand how to react assertively when colleagues and managers place demands on their time. This course lets employees regain control of their workload, manage themselves more effectively and ultimately manage others more intelligently.
This unit is suitable for persons who:
- wish to develop their time management skills, particularly organising and prioritising,
- would like to understanding their productivity schedules and develop ways to improve these,
- require further skills in time management in order to maintain focus and make lasting improvements in their work schedules.
On completion of this course, learners will:
- be able to prioritise their work more effectively in order to better meet the demands of their business,
- understand how to do the right things at the right time and in the right way,
- recognise the differences between urgent and important tasks,
- learn how to delegate tasks successfully in order for them to finish critical jobs.
Learners will receive all necessary material for this course including copies of presentation slides and exercises used in class.
This course is a stand-alone course and does not require any previous knowledge.